Open enrollment is the one time each year when you can make changes to your Medicare coverage.
Here are some questions to help you compare options and find the best plan for you.
2. Will I have to choose hospital and health care providers from a network?
3. Will my doctors accept the coverage? If not, are there doctors near me who will?
4. Will I need referrals to visit specialists?
5. Will the plan cover me if I get sick while traveling in another state?
6. What will my prescription drugs cost?
7. Are my drugs on the plan's drug list (or formulary)?
8. Does the plan include the pharmacies I currently use?
9. Can I get my prescriptions through the mail?
10. Does the plan have a good quality rating?
- Check out Medicare.gov